1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:00.
2. Diamonds or pearls? I find pearls to be more attractive, especially black pearls.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Departed, saw it right after Employee of the Month.
4 What is your favourite TV show at the moment? Either Heroes, Ugly Betty, or Eureka two of which can be watched online.
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Faux eggs and turkey bacon.
6. Favourite cuisine? Proficient
7. What is your middle name? Arthur
8. What food do you dislike? Mayonnaise (the jarred kind, I know that certain "sauces" are whipped oil and thus technically mayonnaise. I am talking Best Foods here.) and Liver and Onions.
9. What is your favourite CD at the moment? The new Snow Patrol CD is getting a lot of play in my car, but I am already shifting over to the Killers.
10. Favourite sandwich? Philly Cheesesteak.
11. First Childhood memory? Needing "gummy bottom" shoes so I could run on the bomb shelter door cover.
12. What characteristic do you despise? People who think that ranting is "dialogue."
13. Favourite item of clothing? Uh...Omega watch.
14. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be? Neuschwanstein.
15. What colour is your bathroom? White.
16. Favourite brand of clothing? Brooks Brothers.
17. Where would you retire to? Northern California, Oregon, or England if they change their taxes.
18. What was your most memorable birthday? 31st, my wife threw me a Disneyland surprise party.
19. Favourite sport to watch? In order...Baseball, Soccer, Formula One.
20. Furthest place you are sending this? Cinerati.
21. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? N/A
22. Person you expect to send it back first? N/A
23. Person who is most busy? My Wife.
24. When is your birthday? 1/8
25. Hobbies? Reading, Movies, Rpgs, Computer Games, Boardgames.
26. Biggest Fear? Void.
27. Drunk memory: Not going there.
28. Luckiest moment: We make our own luck.
29. Career highlights: Promotion to Program Director of Non-Profit.
30. Regrets: Being unfair to certain people in the past.
31. Pets? Cat. Used to have 3 cats and a dog, but time takes its toll.
No. 32 Paper or Plastic? Plastic.
33. What did you want to be when you were little? Lawyer, Politician, or Astronaut.
34. What is your favourite flower? I really like Lilies.
35. What would you change about the world? If I had psionics, I'd make it so people were mentally incapable of using Nuclear Technology in the development of weapons. Barring that, keep making my space in the world as pleasant as possible.
Tuesday, October 10, 2006
Very Long Q&A
The good folks at Pererro have been answering the following Q&A and I figured that I would join them.
© Christian Lindke