Burgandy Skies, over at Perrero (make sure you mute the clock after you click the link), recently tagged me with the "Top Ten" meme. I am certain, though I haven't looked through my years of archives, that I've done this one before. I am certain it was a long time ago, and Burgandy is good people, so I figured "what they hay, I'll do it."
So, I'm supposed to to a top ten random facts about myself, and then tag ten other people. I'll do the first part, but this branch of the meme ends with me (unless you choose to infect yourself).
1. I am, apparently, one of the few Science Fiction and Fantasy fans who doesn't like the new Battlestar Galactica show.
2. I eventually want to eat a meal at a Gordon Ramsay restaurant.
3. I had a great friendship with someone that never actually led to romance, but I think both of us wanted it to at some point, with someone who is now a Sommelier.
4. I used to be a 21/craps dealer.
5. I still play Bard's Tale from time to time.
6. I am a big fan of Westerns, especially Rio Bravo and Ride the High Country.
7. I think that Private Practice is a very good show, but I haven't watched Gray's Anatomy since the "killed the dog."
8. I adore the Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney games.
9. I enjoy heartwarming romantic comedies more than most action films.
10. Oh,...and my wife and I are going to be the parents of twin girls. They should be coming along at the end of March.