- What can striking WGA writers learn from video game writers? A lot.
- Cure for the Dragon/Dungeon cancellation blues.
- I Blame Michael Moorcock...or Del Rey Give Moorcock the Howard Treatment Part One: The Personal Version
- Watchmen Costumes Revealed and Other Random Geekery
- Cinerati Lexicon #1: Filmic Cultural Selectivity
- My Apprehensions Regarding DEATH RACE (2008)
- DEATH RACE (2008): How I Stopped Worrying and Learned to Love Watching a Commercial for a Video Game
- Board Game Review: ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK
- Bangkok Dangerous (2008): Thai Action Not as "Hot" as Hong Kong
- "But Master, Why Must I Feed the Children Maggots?" A Narrative Game Review
- FRED CLAUS: A Late Holiday Review
Wow! You can really tell when the crunch times in my life were over the past year. Some months (May, June, and October) didn't have a lot of offerings to select from. In 2008, it was a struggle to get new blog posts up. Hopefully, 2009 won't suffer the same fate.